We Treat Depression.
Divorce? We can help.
John Paul Jones Ph.D. is a fully licensed Board Certified Psychologist serving Northern Michigan.
- Gastric bypass surgery
- Alcohol / drug abuse
- Addiction and dependence
- Pornography addiction
- Gambling addictions
- Forensic evaluations and sentence treatment planning
- Court ordered treatment for anger management and domestic violence
- Personality disorders
- Cognitive disorders
- Mental illness
- Mood disorders
- Behavioral problems
- Therapy for children, adolescents, adults, geriatrics, individuals and families
- Post-traumatic stress
- Divorce related family counseling
- Chronic pain psychology
- Attention Deficit Disorder and Attention Deficit Hyperactive Disorder
- Eating disorders
- Substance abuse, and other addictions
- Bipolar, manic, and depression
- Sexual dysfunction
- Stress and anger
- Family, marriage, and couples counseling
Get the Help You Need.
Dr. John Paul Jones Ph.D.
- Board Certified Licensed Psychologist
- Board Certified in Traumatic Stress
- Board Certified Forensic Examiner
- Board Certified in Pain Management
- Former Chief Probation Officer of Oakland County
Dr. John Paul Jones, Ph.D. is a fully licensed board certified psychologist and has helped patients in northern Michigan. Dr. Jones works with children, teens, adults, seniors and veterans.
EVENING & WEEKEND
Life is busy. We understand that and offer appointment times that fit your schedule. View Hours
Dr. Jones is a fully licensed board certified psychologist.
That first phone call can be tough. Fill out our contact form and we can call you.
We offer psychological services in Gaylord and the surrounding northern Michigan areas.